Home Forums General Discussion Forum Drill press bushing tool adapter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    farmallbob
    Participant

Has anyone had experience with the bushing tool that is mounted to a drill press? It sounds like it should work ok but would like to hear from someone who has used one. Thanks in advance.

wingman
      Participant

Hello Bob

I don’t know about the drill press adapter. I bought a Bergeon bushing machine. I would guess that if the drill press adapter will hold a KWM or Bergeon reamer it should work fine. Also you have clamp the plates solid or you could drill off to the worn side of the hole. By the way check with Ronell Clocks for broaches and burnishers. Their prices are usually a little less than some of the other supply houses. They are one of the few supply houses that don’t gouge on shipping to Canada and don’t have a minimum order size. Rowland and Lynell are very helpful and great folks to deal with. Their website is a bit limited so if you don’t see the item your looking for give them a call and ask. Their catalog is really good.

Steve

Bob Tascione

Hi Farmallbob and welcome to the forum,
          Yes…I use a drill press bushing setup almost exclusively. If you can dedicate a drill press for bushing it’s a great way to go. If you need to set it up each time it can be a bit of a hassle.
          Hope this helps,
          Bob

farmallbob
          Participant

Thanks for the information and the welcome. I will add it to my wish list. Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.