Home Forums General Discussion Forum Don’t Drink & eBay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chris mabbott
    Participant

Here is yet another good reason why you shouldn’t operate machinery under the influence of any substance, not only could you hurt someone, but you could also publish some crazy stuff for all to see, kinda like THIS 😆

OK, complete it’s worth something, but when the parts that make it worth something are missing, then isn’t it NOT worth something? Or did I wake up this morning without rationale 😆

Please scroll down to read the reasoning, I love the part that says it’s missing parts, BUT, there are parts from another watch thrown in there 😮

bernie weishapl
      Participant

😆 😆 It is simply amazing what some people put on ebay. Tell me what makes that watch worth $300? What is funnier yet is most of these guys don’t know one watch from another or one part from another. Yet they know how great or how rare it is. 😮 Chris when I browse thru looking it just blows my mind on some of them especially all those rare and top of the line 7j watches.

chris mabbott
        Participant

Bernie my brother in time, I’ve seen some far out there, real doozies on ebay, this one definitely fits into that category of…. WTF is this guy thinking 😆

He probably saw some FULL, COMPLETE wind indicator watches sell for their customary astronomical prices, then he simply deducted the price of a case Cha Ching, then the cost of a set of hands, Cha Ching, subtract that unimportant dial Cha Ching … A few missing parts Cha Ching, but then I’ll throw in some odd parts to make it appear complete + Cha Ching…… Which gives us..

Sub Total, not including shipping

=300 clams 😆

We really should start a pinned thread called Stoopid eBay Moments and we can all contribute our personal faves :D

bernie weishapl
          Participant

😆 😆 Yep I agree. Especially for those that my granddad always said were wanna be dummies. 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.