Home Forums General Discussion Forum Davids shop and avatar pictures????where are they???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    willofiam

David, we have all been waiting for your avatar picture and pictures of your shop, no excuses! get to work!!! :D
      Hope all is well, William
      P.S. make sure non of the photos have you in your speedo, this is a G rated forum!

arutha
      Participant

I look forward to seeing these too David, if you have a problem posting the pictures either Bob or myself would be happy for you to e-mail them to us and we will “size” them and post them up for you.
        Paul.

david pierce
        Participant

Sorry Guys,
          My wife had an operation several weeks ago and my time has been taken up with work plus doing all of the house work as well as taking care of her. As she can become more mobile it will free up some of my time. I just don’t have any spare time at the moment. Tom said I can mail the chip to him and he can post the pictures from his place. Hang in there, the pictures are comming.
          david

bernie weishapl
          Participant

Sorry to hear that David. I hope things are looking up. I had the same situation several years ago and know how it goes. Just no time. :D Take your time.

willofiam

Hey David, I was just poking at yah, Now I am embarrassed, please do not worry about pictures, that should be at the bottom of the list, I too had a similar situation here, when my wife was down for a long period of time it was very busy for me taking care of things, showed me how much I depend on her and what a blessing she is in my life, sounds like your wife is on the mend and that is great to hear. Take care David, and God bless, William

arutha
              Participant

Hope things get back to normal for you soon David and send your wife our regards :)
                Paul.

ewinrow
                Participant

Hope all goes well for you and your wife. I too know the strain, but as men we do what we have to do, that’s what make real men. :) Speedy recovery to her from my wife and myself. 8-)

david pierce
                  Participant

Thanks, I have some good stuff to show everyone. I just need a strech of time to get it done.
                    david

tmac1956
                    Participant

David:

When you get the time, drop that memory card in the mail and I’ll optimize them and post them for you. I believe we can talk to Bob and ask him to set things up so that we can post more than four photos at a time. Also, he might be willing to allow you to add comments to them. He may have to set up a joint account for the two of us though.

If this will help, just let me know.

Thanks!
                      Tom

P.s. Make sure that you get a static resistant envelope to put that mem. card in before you mail it out. If you want, I can send you one of those first. Of course you’ll want to wrap the thing in buble wrap too.

jdp020351
                      Participant

David,
                        God’s speed on a quick recovery for your wife.
                        Take care

Jerry

chris mabbott
                        Participant

Hey David,

Hope things are working out for the best and you’re better half is making a speedy recovery..

Here’s the invitation… You could bring all of your gear over here and I volunteer to take shots of it and you and then post them for you, I know, I know, you don’t have to thank me, my pleasure :D

david pierce
                          Participant

All,
                            Thank you for the kind words.
                            david

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.