Home Forums General Discussion Forum Course Outline

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    will_iam
    Participant

Hi Bob,

I am a new student very excited about learning watch repair. But I have one problem I am not sure how the course is outlined. Do I watch the videos first on watch repair? I tried doing that but I was a little confused because the terminology was new. If you can please provide an outline that gives the order of how to take the course. Thanks for providing this resource.

Regards,

Bob Tascione

Good to see you up here Will_Iam!

If you need a little help with the terminology then you may wish to proceed in the following order:

When you get into the watch course click on the “Why Watches Work” link.

After going through that move on to “Escapement Action”. This one may take a little while to get through but it’s worth the effort to get a good understanding of what’s covered.

Then go to “Safety Action”

…and finally “Motion Works”.

If you go to the videos after all of this you should have a pretty good understanding of what’s being covered. By going back and forth between the videos and the text things will begin to sink in…takes a little while but you’ll get there. If you need any help at all just let me know here on the forum and I’ll do my best to help out.

Enjoy,
        Bob

will_iam
        Participant

Thanks Bob,

that really clears things up for and gives me some direction in my studies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.