Home Forums General Discussion Forum Congratulations to our new Moderator :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

Well done to William whom Bob has seen fit to promote to “Moderator” (mostly to keep an eye on me :)).

chris mabbott
      Participant

Congratulations William, well deserved but now isn’t that two of you we have to keep an eye one 🙄 😆

bernie weishapl
        Participant

Congrats William.

tmac1956
          Participant

William:

Congratulations my friend!

Tom

willofiam

Well…..thank you guys :D Not sure what I have ever done to deserve this great honor but know this…I will do my very best.

I thank God for this great group of people, everyone here is so very kind, helpful, and courteous. you do not find this in many other places.

Maybe some day Bob will have a big party at his house, send us all plane tickets and traveling cash. we can mess up his shop while meeting each other for a month or so ;) . William

Bob Tascione

Hey William,
                The part about a big party at my home and messing up the shop sounds great…in fact I purposely keep my shop in a messed up state so that it’s always ready for such an occasion! I’ll have to think about the tickets and traveling cash though :D .
                Thanks a bunch for taking on the job for all of us. For members reading this, moderation beyond the occasional re-sizing of pics. or moving posts to another forum or thread is rarely necessary. Mud slinging is so rare among our group that we moderators have very little to do. Our main concern as moderators is protecting the forum against a possible spam or other type attack. With the three of us living in different time zones we’re able to monitor the boards almost full time. If someone does get in here and wreak havoc we can most likely stop them before too much damage is done. The forum is backed up at least once a day and usually more just in case something like this does happen and the forum is knocked off line or if the website clockrepairtips.com is brought down for any reason. If this does ever occur then we will email our most active members (you) to let them know of one of two other URLS where the forum is also set up and kept up to date. The alternate URL will also be posted on the main page at tascione.com/source.htm. If an attack or some other technical problem occurs that might otherwise knock this forum or URL offline we’re all covered.

Thanks for being there for us William and Paul!
                Bob

david pierce
                Participant

Now that the inspirational accolades are out of the way let’s sling some mud!

chris mabbott
                  Participant

@willofiam wrote:

Well…..thank you guys :D Not sure what I have ever done to deserve this great honor

Thanks for the invitation David 😈

Well I don’t know either William, but I do remember Bob casually mentioning some gifts that were sent to him by a recently promoted Mod, something like a bottle of whiskey, a food hamper etc 😆

Bob Tascione

Well now the secret’s out ;) :)

Bob

peggy332014
                      Participant

Congratulations Will!

I’ve been around trying to work on a couple of my pocket watches, but just decided to check in with the group and found this! Very nice! :D :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.