Chris!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant
    • Topics Started: 85
    • Total Posts: 1536

Just in case you didn’t see this in the dusty part of the forum Chris where it doesn’t get visited, check out the last post by David. I wanna see too :)http://www.clockrepairtips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=860

Paul.

chris mabbott
    Participant
    • Topics Started: 119
    • Total Posts: 1525

Paul my fine feathered friend 😆 you’re going to force me to work, because before taking any photos, I’ll have to clean and straighten up, I’m ashamed of my mess and haven’t done a proper clean since …. 😳

I’ll get on it though bro, I promise ;)

Watcha doing lurking down in the dusty basement anyway, if you need more work, I can hook you up 😆

arutha
    Participant
    • Topics Started: 85
    • Total Posts: 1536

@Chris Mabbott wrote:

Watcha doing lurking down in the dusty basement anyway, if you need more work, I can hook you up 😆

Someone has to go down there and check for water leaks now and again :)

More work is the one thing I don’t need at the moment, flippin customers keep bringing me clocks so I don’t get much time to mess with my own stuff. I need to learn how to work faster! :)
    Paul.

david pierce
    Participant
    • Topics Started: 90
    • Total Posts: 1360

Chris,
    You saw the WORK IN PROGRESS photos of my equipment on you PRODUCT REVIEWS post. That is simply the reality of trying to do watch work and work a full time job at the same time. Go ahead and put the pictures up, you are in good company. :mrgreen:
    david

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
aruthaChris!