• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

Just in case you didn’t see this in the dusty part of the forum Chris where it doesn’t get visited, check out the last post by David. I wanna see too :)http://www.clockrepairtips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=860

Paul.

chris mabbott
      Participant

Paul my fine feathered friend 😆 you’re going to force me to work, because before taking any photos, I’ll have to clean and straighten up, I’m ashamed of my mess and haven’t done a proper clean since …. 😳

I’ll get on it though bro, I promise ;)

Watcha doing lurking down in the dusty basement anyway, if you need more work, I can hook you up 😆

arutha
        Participant

@Chris Mabbott wrote:

Watcha doing lurking down in the dusty basement anyway, if you need more work, I can hook you up 😆

Someone has to go down there and check for water leaks now and again :)

More work is the one thing I don’t need at the moment, flippin customers keep bringing me clocks so I don’t get much time to mess with my own stuff. I need to learn how to work faster! :)
          Paul.

david pierce
          Participant

Chris,
            You saw the WORK IN PROGRESS photos of my equipment on you PRODUCT REVIEWS post. That is simply the reality of trying to do watch work and work a full time job at the same time. Go ahead and put the pictures up, you are in good company. :mrgreen:
            david

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.