Home Forums General Discussion Forum Cash in a weeks holidays for some new tools

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    blondfellow
    Participant

Cashed in a weeks holiday from work and bought some well needed tools for the workshop can’t wait to play.

tmac1956
      Participant

blondfellow:

Very nice! I still don’t have a timing machine… :(

Later,
        Tom

david pierce
        Participant

Blondfellow,
          Good choice! Those tools will provide a lot more satisfaction than the memory of getting plastered on an ocean cruise and stumbling around the deck in a Toga line.
          david

blondfellow
          Participant

Thanks Tom and David. I was told I would need to take a weeks annual leave before the end of the financial year. Too many projects to manage in that time so it was a good opportunity to get a few things I have been hanging out to get for a long time. The timing machine is terrific. I do a lot of battery changes as well as renew crystals so the 200 odd batteries to restock and the UV lamp and glue helps heaps. Just the same $1100 dose not go far even though the timing machine was $400.

david pierce
            Participant

Blondfellow,
              I bought a similar timer from ACE TIMER and automatic watch winding machine from SINCERE CLOCKS. Where did you get yours?

blondfellow
              Participant

I got this lot from a local interstate suppler in Queensland, Labanda they sell a good variety of watch supplies and tools. I use them a lot for crystals and batteries etc also some tools as seen here. Not very happy with the winder it does not seem to wind the watches, just goes around but not wind http://www.labanda.com.au

willofiam

Something about a guy that takes his vacation time and money………..decides to spend it on tools to do more work.

Ill be right there with yah, that is if I ever get vacation pay 🙄 (probably not)….I find the timing machine very useful, have fun, William

bernie weishapl
                  Participant

Great looking bunch of tools. Should serve you well. Yep vacations aren’t all they are cranked up to be. 😆

david pierce
                    Participant

Blondfellow,
                      The winder needs to be mounted in a vertical position in order to work properly. Most people mount them on the wall.
                      david

blondfellow
                      Participant

Thank David,
                        I was wandering why it has a ring on the side

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.