Home Forums General Discussion Forum Bulova Training Manual

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

I have posted the link here but will move it to the correct section as many of us forget to look in the other forum sections – By all accounts this training manual contains a lot of useful information about wristwatches in general – http://www.mybulova.com/vintage-bulova-catalogs
      If you look down the page you will see links to the training manual.
      Paul.

bernie weishapl
      Participant

Paul that is some excellent info especially the watch making school for some of the new people.

chris mabbott
        Participant

That’s a great resource Paul, thanks for posting..

namonllor1953
          Participant

I downloaded this and the Chicago school of watchmaking course before stumbling on to Bob’s course, which I signed up right away for. All loaded with wonderful information.

david pierce
            Participant

I have a copy of the 1948 Bulova School of Watchmaking training manual that I bought off of Ebay and a 1945 version that Tom gave me. This is a very insightful and comprehensive watch repair book that offer’s a lot of information not covered in other courses.
              david

david pierce
              Participant

According to MONKEY TURTLE PRODUCTIONS who has been selling the BULOVA SCHOOL OF WATCHMAKING manual on CD, the copyright for the course expired and it is in public domain.
                david

stevefitzwater
                Participant

going to have to acquire this one also, I bought a hardcover Chicago School of Watchmaking, not bad only $65 and a good investment for the future…

Wonder if Lulu Press offers this book also…

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.