Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    arutha
    Participant

By all accounts this training manual contains a lot of useful information about wristwatches in general – http://www.mybulova.com/vintage-bulova-catalogs
      If you look down the page you will see links to the training manual.
      Paul.

bernie weishapl
      Participant

Paul that is some excellent info especially the watch making school for some of the new people.

chris mabbott
        Participant

That’s a great resource Paul, thanks for posting..

namonllor1953
          Participant

I downloaded this and the Chicago school of watchmaking course before stumbling on to Bob’s course, which I signed up right away for. All loaded with wonderful information.

arutha
            Participant

If you understand what .ISO files are and how to burn them then you can download the Chicago School of Watchmaking here – http://www.mediafire.com/download/c868g98kneaq4b8/Chicago+CD.iso
              Paul.

david pierce
              Participant

According to MONKEY TURTLE PRODUCTIONS who has been selling the BULOVA SCHOOL OF WATCHMAKING manual on CD, the copyright for the course expired and it is in public domain.
                david

arutha
                Participant

Thanks for the info David, I always worry I am posting up links to stuff which is copyrighted.
                  Paul.

blondfellow
                  Participant

I have down loaded the files to my computer and found them very informative and will now keep for reference material.

Don Matthews
                    Participant

I realize this thread is REALLY old, but would you by chance still have these files you could share with me? The links above are all dead…..

Thanks,

-DON-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.