Home Forums General Discussion Forum Building watch cases…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tmac1956
    Participant

Has anyone here ever built a pocket watch case? Here’s an inetresting 13 part series on it…

Has anyone built a case before?

If you’re interested, here’s an 13 part series on the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN9EZwl1MqM

Enjoy!
      tmac

arutha
      Participant

This guys work is pretty fantastic, I have watched many of his videos on youtube but not the case making ones so thanks for posting them :)
        Paul.

Bob Tascione

Hi guys,
          Tmac, I may remove all but one of Steffen Pahlows links up here and people can then go to his channel to see the rest of the videos (which I also encourage as S.P. videos are all excellent!). I don’t mind some outgoing links from the forum at all but would like to limit them where possible.
          I’ll edit it in a little bit.

Bob

Bob Tascione

Hi Tmac,
            I’ve removed 12 of the links as they are accessible directly from Steffen Pahlows channel after clicking the link in your post to access part one of the series. Anyone wishing to watch all of this excellent series can either go to his channel or put the player on auto play to watch everything.

Thanks!
            Bob

tmac1956
            Participant

@Bob Tascione wrote:

Hi Tmac,
              I’ve removed 12 of the links as they are accessible directly from Steffen Pahlows channel after clicking the link in your post to access part one of the series. Anyone wishing to watch all of this excellent series can either go to his channel or put the player on auto play to watch everything.

Thanks!
              Bob

Ooppss…Sorry.
              tmac1956

tmac1956
              Participant

@Bob Tascione wrote:

Hi Tmac,

Thanks!
                Bob

Ooppss…Sorry.
                tmac1956

tmac1956
                Participant

@Bob Tascione wrote:

Hi Tmac,

Thanks!
                  Bob

Ooppss…Sorry.
                  tmac1956

Bob Tascione

No problem Tmac! :D
                    I just figured that since the links would be available as soon as someone clicked through to youtube then the additional links in your post wouldn’t be necessary. I encourage the use of outgoing links up here whenever they may be of help to anybody. Too many outgoing links can weaken the forums SEO with google and other search engines so I try to limit them when possible. That being said, this forum is first and foremost about helping each other not about rankings so if a link is helpful then by all means don’t hesitate to post it…and anything from Steffen is helpful!!
                    Thanks Tmac,
                    Bob

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.