Home Forums General Discussion Forum Broken Teeth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    trackandot
    Participant

Hey Bob, Did you make a video of “How to Repair Broken Teeth”? Really need the assistance on it. Tricks and smarter ways of cutting and filing. Thanks Kathy

Bob Tascione

Hi Kathy,
        You’re a couple of weeks ahead of me on that one. I’ve just finished setting everything up to begin making new video and have a bunch of projects lined up. I’ll make that topic the first one to cover. Do you have a couple of weeks or do you need some help right away?
        Bob

trackandot
        Participant

I do have a couple of weeks. My local mentor wants it done ASAP. My practice cuts have been fairly good, but way too wide apart or too skinny or too fat. Ha! Been pretty comical. Fun and frustrating! One great suggestion for those trying to master the art of cutting, this is what my mentor forced me to practice on: Take a copper penny and cut out “Lincolns” Head. You’ll be pretty good in about 10 cents! Ha Ha! Broke a lot of saw blades. Got to where I can use the finest blade without cutting off his nose or breaking the blade. Ha! Hard at first – fun at last!
          So yes – love suggestions, but certainly can wait!

pkamargo
          Participant

I would never even try cut gear teeth by hand with a saw.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.