Home Forums General Discussion Forum Bridge/wheel alligment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    david pierce
    Participant

Those are the tools I was talking about. I hope whoever buys them sends condolences to the watchmakers widow. I plan to be buried with my set.
      david

randy
      Participant

I also have a set…inherited it from my father.

Same deal…not parting with them until I kick the bucket !

arutha
        Participant

Hi Ed,
          sorry that the video link didnt show you what you needed to see, I just posted that up in case you were unfamiliar with the product. I will try to be a bit clearer in the future.
          Maybe this will help?

http://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1086047761/m/75910796

Paul.

ewinrow
          Participant

@Arutha wrote:

Hi Ed,
            sorry that the video link didnt show you what you needed to see, I just posted that up in case you were unfamiliar with the product. I will try to be a bit clearer in the future.
            Maybe this will help?

http://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1086047761/m/75910796

Paul.

Much more detail Arutha, This to has been a great help to me. I got the watch back together just to find out that the hairspring pinion is broken. Surly not upset because it’s still not working rather elated because I was able to narrow down the problem. Thanks for both your assistance and concern into my issue. Ed…..

ewinrow
            Participant

@Randy wrote:

If anyone’s in the market

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pocket-Watch-and-Wristwatch-Hairspring-Picks-Nice-Condition-Rare-With-Box-/301052921208?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4618270578

Hello there Randy, I purchased the spring assy kit off of e-bay. Thank you for looking out. Should have them in a couple of days, looking forward to working with them. Ed…..

david pierce
              Participant

Ed,
                You were lucky to have found them. If you are like me you will use them every time you take a watch apart and put it back together. One nice thing about watch tools. If you ever decide to sell them you can always get more than you paid for them.
                david

ewinrow
                Participant

Thanks David, I am curious to see how these tools can assist me. I’m sure they will be a #1 tool/tools within my arsenal. I am currently working on another pocket watch where these tools are now needed. So I’ll now put it aside until I get bk-up to more support me. Again I thank you David. ed…..

randy
                  Participant

Glad you got them !!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.