Home Forums Parts & Tool Suppliers & Other Helpful Resources Bergeon No 30514-100 Benzine Cup?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tmac1956
    Participant

Can someone please explain how this $100.00 glass jar is better than one I can get in a six pack of Mason jars at Walmart?

Just curious…

tmac

randy
      Participant

Sure..the Walmart jars will actually seal, which means all of your solvent won’t evaporate.
        I don’t care how tight they say the glass lid seals…….it’s a conspiracy !!

We should market our own…at 1/2 the price !

Best,

Randy

tmac1956
        Participant

@Randy wrote:

Sure..the Walmart jars will actually seal, which means all of your solvent won’t evaporate.
          I don’t care how tight they say the glass lid seals…….it’s a conspiracy !!

We should market our own…at 1/2 the price !

Best,

Randy

Bwahahaha! I think you can still get repros of the old Masons with the glass tops. We’ll just through away the rubber washer that comes with them and charge even more.

tmac

randy
          Participant

;) ;) ;) ;) 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

digitaltripper
            Participant

hehehe…100.00, yeah ok. Get on ebay and you can get a 70×35 “Benzine Cup” from Merlintools for 12.00. I have two, one for one-dip and one for Naphtha and they both work very well…

You can see one here:
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/alcohol-or-Benzine-Cup-for-Watch-Repair-Part-Tool-Die70-/120820183144?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2171b068

Or better yet, get on ebay and just search “Benzine cup” without the quotes and you’ll be amazed at the selection and sizes.

Jim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.