Home Forums General Discussion Forum anyone need this?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bamadadof3
    Participant

Found this in a box of very old watch parts I bought at flea market. Anyone need it and if so make me an offer I have no need for it and I’m guessing it goes to a chiming clock?

chris mabbott
      Participant

Hmm, interesting, it looks like part of a chime mechanism, or a comb for someone with very little hair 😆

Whatever it turns out to be, thanks for the offer..

maitai11
        Participant

Telling bald jokes again, Chris? I’m not gettin’ down on ya. Actually, maybe we can make you the official “Tascione Watch and Clock Repair Forum Baldness Expert?” I mean, there could be some justification – and some usefulness in there somewhere, right? Let me know and I’ll draw up the petition. As always, I’m here to help!

Best :)

bernie weishapl
          Participant

That is a chime rod assembly for a clock. It is missing one rod. With 3 rods I am guessing the clock it came out of struck the bim-bam chime.

chris mabbott
            Participant

@maitai11 wrote:

Actually, maybe we can make you the official “Tascione Watch and Clock Repair Forum Baldness Expert?” I mean, there could be some justification – and some usefulness in there somewhere, right?
              Best :)

Watcha mean maybe? I already am! Of course there is usefulness, you don’t have to worry about getting hair, follicles, dandruff flakes etc in the works. The bad part is…. If a person has greasy hair, then they can save on oil by simply dipping the point of the oiler in that slick mane ;)

ralberto2001
              Participant

Hey Chris! I knew a guy once who would grow his hair midway on his back, and then have it cut and
                give the hair to shops for wig’s and people who needed it and what not. If you change your mind sometime
                we can do the same thing for you and ship you our hair! LoL! :D
                I alway’s Laugh when you tell joke’s. Keep it up!
                Richard.

chris mabbott
                Participant

Richard I thank you for your kind offer but I’m not sure that I would suit blond hair 😆
                  Although in the past I have had green, blue, orange and obviously, platinum during my punk band stint :ugeek:

maitai11
                  Participant

Thought I’d stop by since I’m not doing a single thing with my watch today out of sheer fear of running it into the ground…I might as well tell a few jokes myself :)

That whole growing your hair down to the middle of your back thing (while bald on top) – Guitarist Robin Trower (of the same name, even) does this. My brother came home after a concert laughing about it. I had never heard of anyone ever doing it…Chris – think of how unique you’ll be!!

By the way, you don’t play in Anthrax with this guy, do you?

http://danspitz.com/bio/

Thought so :)

bamadadof3
                    Participant

This post went downhill fast LOL! At least I know what it is now ….. If anyone needs a part from it in the future let me know it’s going in the parts box…. Thanks guys for the info….I’m not entering the hair debate don’t want to hex the 5 I have hanging on for dear life….

Glenn

chris mabbott
                      Participant

Glenn, that’s what usually happens, comic relief 😆

Tim, Anthrax, are they still performing ? I saw them in Oakland SF back in 91 with kiss during their makeup off tour…. ouch 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.