Home Forums General Discussion Forum demagnetizer Reply To: demagnetizer

david pierce

    Clam 71,
    It is true that voltage divides in series and if a person has a background in electric circuit design and construction this could save some money. The idea is a good one but only if the person doing the wiring has a background in electrical circuitry. What worried me and the reason I did not suggest it is if he got it wrong, the unit could burst into flames and possibly burn his house down. If he attempted to put the fire out with a CO2 fire extinguisher he could get electrocuted. 240 volts is extremely dangerous; especially for someone’s first wiring project. The power supply I suggested has circuitry protection built into the unit and is safe and simple to set up. You simply plug it in and use it.