Well completed putting the clock together this morning except for the hammer assembly. So far tonight it is running stronger than it ever did. It also started with 3 or 4 turns this time and the old spring winds up 12 times. So what I ended up doing was to bush the escape wheel and the pallet fork. I also changed the pins in the pallet as looking at them under a microscope I could see notches worn in them. I oiled it with mobieus 8040 and used mobieus 941 on the pallet pins. So I have marked my calendar and hopefully it will run the full 7 days. I am a happy camper. Once in a while you need one of these to humble yourself.