Reply To: Quartz Wall Clock

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Quartz Wall Clock Reply To: Quartz Wall Clock

bernie weishapl
Participant
  • Topics Started: 58
  • Total Posts: 1218

Thanks William. If I had decent mail service I would have called and had a new one sent. I used to get parts from them in 3 to 4 days including parts from California. Now most times it is between 7 to 8 days. The USPS in there infinite wisdom decided to change things up and try to save costs. So if I mail my electric bill that goes to the city here in town with the check it goes to North Platte, Neb where it is sorted, stamped and sent back to Goodland. They used to get the bill the next day now it is 3 days. My son is 2 hr and 15 mins from us and used to get things we mailed to him in 1 to 2 days. If I mail him something I have to do it 6 or 7 days earlier than I used to. A letter to him goes from here to North Platte, Neb then to Wichita, Ks, to Amarilo, Tx then to him. I don’t see how they are saving any money at all. Just drives me nuts. Ok that is my rant for the day. 😆

I am just going to eat the time. I figure I may lose $5 so no big deal. He is a happy camper with 4 more clocks he wants done this fall so it will work out. I called him to discuss it and before I could bring it up he said he had 4 mechanical clocks his wife wants working so they can give them to the kids for Christmas. So I didn’t say a word. I will make my money back. It just miffed me that I had to repair a brand new item.

bernie weishaplReply To: Quartz Wall Clock