Home Forums General Discussion Forum My first practice piece!–updates Reply To: My first practice piece!–updates

peggy332014
Participant

Hi Tim!

Actually the gun-smithing is far more basic than watches! 😆 It’s the varied types of guns that can seem complex as far as the firing..but both the guns and watches require patience…especially those little “no-see-um” parts that go flying! 😆 😆

Our goals may seem lofty–but attainable because they are God-ordained as gifts and talents! We are in our late 50’s and early 60’s but we feel like life has only yet begun! In the midst of our plans, we’re throwing in a few acres of gardening so that we can be first-responders to those who are faced with weather disasters and lack. All these aspects from guns, jewelry, woodworking, metalworking to glass all come together in an interesting combination to be a blessing to our community. If we can only do one of any of them–will be enough to be an “outreach” to those in need!

Thought I might show you a pic I had put together some time ago of our Great Abundance Enterprises–

You’ll be surprised as far as the watch lady on here…I’ve not met her—but I can be a “handful” as well! :D

Talk later!

<span style=”color: #FF0000″><span style=”font-size:150%”>I can do all things through Christ, all I set my hands to “shall prosper”!</span></span>