Reply To: Indian Stones for grinding and smoothing

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Indian Stones for grinding and smoothing Reply To: Indian Stones for grinding and smoothing

peggy332014
Participant
  • Topics Started: 20
  • Total Posts: 206

😆 😆 😆 Good one William! Maybe if the parts don’t stay together after re-assembly, the dough will help them stick on! 😆 😆 :D

Thank You David! I’ll check them out!

I had fun yesterday and today! I have a round quartz desk clock about 2 1/2″ dia. and I just wanted to see how they come apart and what they look like inside! Yup! It fell apart when I opened it up and it took me well over 6 hrs trying to figure out where all the wheel cogs go and how they went back in there.. after that I decided to just throw the thing away. Then today I decided to get it back out and was determined to get it figured out! After watching a YouTube video of how the square ones looked like, I finally got it back together and the hour and minute hands work good… it’s just the sweep hand falls off before I could put it back in the holder! 😆 😆 So, I chock that up to a learning experience! No, I didn’t take pics of it while taking it apart cause it was a cheap non-running clock anyhow! A good lithium battery would get it going again… I wonder if it will actually keep time now :?: 🙄 🙄 8-) :D 😆

peggy332014Reply To: Indian Stones for grinding and smoothing