I didn’t post the interim but here’s what seems to be happening. I did go back an turn the banking pins back in (actually several times) and, using the Chicago School of Watchmaking as a guide, tested the train for movement and when it was still locked up I would turn the pins ever so slightly out a tiny amount and repeated the process. The pin location in the pictures is the spot where I ended up getting at least some movement of the train. However, its still not completly free. With the pins in what would be the inner-most location the R stone appears to have too much lock and the train won’t budge.
I will attempt to get a few pictures today using the AMScope and post them. Hopefully, these will better depict what I am attempting to describe.
Thanks for all of the advice.