Home Forums General Discussion Forum Re-pivot tiny pivot HHEELLPP!! Reply To: Re-pivot tiny pivot HHEELLPP!!

Bob Tascione

David,
    Thanks and glad you liked the staking set idea!
    I agree. I also learn a great deal from the members here. What’s interesting is that it’s usually from those just starting out that I learn the most from. Out of necessity (lack of tooling) some of the most creative, ingenious solutions I’ve ever seen get posted up here by these members! When I see some of these posts I can only ask myself “why didn’t I ever think of that?”. Sadly for me the answer is “because their creativity hasn’t been stifled like mine has by becoming set in their ways and they’re probably a lot smarter than me!”. I do appreciate everyone up here!
    Oh, if you haven’t seen Randys watch yet check it out. http://www.clockrepairtips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=560
    Nice watch!
    Also David I have a few questions I wanted to ask you about the ‘Sincere’ lathe and attachments before pushing the buy button. Not sure if you’re still on those strange hours and didn’t want to call and wake you. You gonna be around today or tonight? Is there a good time to call? I’ll also email you about this since you probably check your emails more often than the forum.

Adios for now and thanks again Jim and everyone for starting and making this an interesting thread. Especially to Paul for keeping the ball rolling!
    ps..looks like we’ve put the pressure on Jim to post his results!

Bob