Home Forums General Discussion Forum How to tell the spouse Reply To: How to tell the spouse

arutha
Participant

The rest of us are glad too David as you too are happy to impart your valuable experience :)
    I went through life hopping from one job to another, you name it, I have probably done it, from working in a tropical fish store to working in a slaughter house, building, roofing, engineering factory etc etc.
    I never through my whole life knew what I wanted to do. My entry into horology came through hurting my back quite badly, crushed disc, a bulging disc and osteoarthritis. After spending a week in hospital on morphine until they could get my medication sorted to get the pain under control I spent the next two weeks at home wondering what I was going to do with the rest of my life. I would never be able to take a manual job again and the idea of working in an office made me feel sick. My sister in law has a jewelry shop and she asked me one day if I had considered clock repair……the rest as they say is history :)