Home Forums General Discussion Forum Help i have fallen down in Brazil and cant get up!!!! Reply To: Help i have fallen down in Brazil and cant get up!!!!

gatorsrepair
Participant

hello
    My brother sent the tools first class and there is no tracking number. The tools left the us 7 months ago. I guess they are lost. usually it only takes 30 to 45 days to get here from Florida.
    As for the tools,, I will have to start from scratch. I have nothing here. I was hoping to buy basic stuff like screw drivers, loops ,tweezers, etc here from a local supplier. I have looked on the internet and all I can find is the cheap Chinese stuff on Mercadolibre. I will also need cleaning fluid as that cant be shipped from the US by Air.
    I would like to get the basic stuff here to save on the customs fee. If you can point me in the right direction , it we be well appreciated.
    thank you for taking the time to answer. I am also happy to find some one here in Brazil that has the same interests. I am living in DF , Taguatinga and there are no if any watch repair here, everyone tells me they send the work to Sao Paulo.
    Hope you can help.
    Again Thank you for the response;

Gator…………. :ugeek: :D