Reply To: sleeve adjustment

Home Forums General Discussion Forum sleeve adjustment Reply To: sleeve adjustment

Bob Tascione

    Hi Les,
    That’s actually a good question!
    It’s called a sleeve wrench. I don’t know any place that you can purchase them new but I know that and other used watch tool suppliers have them quite often. I push the stem in from the pendant (top).

    Have fun!!